Oakland Central Presents (OCP) is an events promotion and placemaking initiative of the Downtown Oakland and Lake Merritt Uptown Community Benefit Districts with the following goals:
- Incubate the local cultural arts scene
- Stimulate the local economy
- Create a more vibrant Downtown
Oakland Central Presents creates opportunities for emerging Oakland artist of all genres. Event line-ups are a natural blend of household names, local and emerging artists.
Why is your sponsorship of Oakland Central Presents a smart investment in Downtown Oakland?
Sponsoring Oakland Central Presents Means:
- Increasing opportunities for local artists, musicians and performers to be seen, heard and compensated for their talents
- Facilitating community and economic development through a focused investment in our local arts and business community
- Promoting Oakland as an arts destination for Bay Area locals and tourists alike while heavily promoting homegrown artists and musicians
Over the next three years, Oakland Central Presents will:
- Produce 17 major concerts events annually (51 total events)
- Increase foot traffic and boost sales for local businesses
- Bring 150,000 visitors to Downtown Oakland
- Promote Downtown Oakland as a cultural arts destination to millions of people locally and nationally by creating tens of millions of impressions over the course of the campaign
“These events will generate an estimated $2,700,000 in total economic output in the city of Oakland, of which $1,176,000 will reflect wages and earnings for local workers, creating 37 jobs per year.”
– Beacon Economics
Sponsorship is available at several levels
Give Oakland Central the opportunity to tailor a sponsorship package around your business objectives. Our team represents a wealth of insight and resources throughout the Bay Area and can curate the perfect brand experience for your customers.
Want to learn more about our Strategy and the opportunities available?
Andrew Jones, Program Director